Thursday, March 19, 2009

starting all over AGAIN...

Thursday, March 19, 2009
[i juz grabbed it from yahoo! images search, aha..]

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah...

my FORMER reader, "it was a mistake" haha...

yeah I know, I shouldn't have deleted my old blog.

and now, I'm starting this blogging habit (or hobby or whatever) all over again.

this is not the so-called introduction post, but rather a WELCOMING post, aha~

Besides, I've been doing this blogging-thing since last year,

so this is not my first time posting (first post for this newie-duwie blog? yeah, I can take it)

just two simple words;

SORRY ;

for this starting-again thing

WELCOME ;

to this new enhanced (no comment...) blog

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Wassalam...

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates