Tuesday, September 8, 2009

to be HOME

Tuesday, September 8, 2009


It's been a while since I wrote my last entry.Things happened.Too many.And it just happened.huhu...

But the most exciting thing was of course me coming back to my hometown. I'm now in Malaysia. Or to be specific, in Muar. I'm well aware that technically my home is now considered located in the area of Ledang [Tangkak + part of Muar], but still I consider myself as a Muarian. It was the place where I grew up and even changing the name is kind of hard for me.I've been using that 'Muar' name since I was born.huhu...

Yet after a year, I came back.
26th August 2008, my flight from Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai.
It was a journey full of hope.
It was the beginning.
I learned about life.
The meaning of life.
The chances in life.
The moments in life.
The excitements in life.
The true life.
I know it's still a journey with miles to pass through.
But in my staying in Jordan, I would like to say that I've learned so many things.
It's not just things.
It's the amazing things of world.
Of the universe.
It's the experience.
Where we can tell other people.
It's the knowledge.
That made our life worth sacrificing for.
It's the survival of life.
We are proud of.
And it's the hope.
One of the things making us growing stronger.
While 26th August 2009, my flight from Amman to Bahrain.
It was an I-can't-wait journey.
Filled with excitement.
My final papers ended at 24th.
I chose 26th.
To complete the circle.
Of a year.
Of leaving my hometown.
Around 9 to 10 am, 27th August 2009.
I got to step on the homeland.
I got to feel the local breeze.
The weather was so familiar.
It was a different feeling.
Just like the first time I reached Amman.
"Here I am."
But with addition of the word 'Finally' at the beginning of the phrase.
Just a word.
But in a meaningful way, it expressed more satisfaction.
It was amazing how the environment can interact with the heart.

p/s yet after a month ++, I managed to write something, haha...
p/ss I passed my first week in Malaysia and am now nearly two weeks since I came back.hoho~
p/sss boleh raye kat msia taun ni~ hehe...

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates